We have created these Terms and Conditions to ensure a smooth collaboration, by making our affiliate partnership requirements clear and upfront.
Please read the entire agreement. By joining the The French 95 Affiliate Program you agree that you have read and understand this agreement.
The French 95 is a small online fashion shop based in Geneva, Switzerland. All activities, work and logistics are managed by its owner.
Hereinafter the term “The French 95” will refer to the online shop.
This Agreement governs participation in the Program only. Once you are accepted into the Affiliate Program, you will be able to participate in the Program subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Participation in the Program is to legally advertise our website (www.thefrench95.ch.) to receive commission on referral customers. The French 95 reserves the right to evaluate each application and notify potential Affiliate with notice of acceptance or rejection.
Your application to the Affiliate Program is subject to a manual review process. The review process can take up to 5 business days and you will be notified via email with our decision.
You must provide us with a valide email address, the website(s) and/ or platforms you intend to promote The French 95 in order to complete your application.
Reasons for rejected applications include:
- promote or display violence, discrimination, sexually explicit materials, spamming, scamming, or any other illegal activities
- Using bulk unsolicited email (spam)
- False advertisement concerning The French 95
- Including or using “thefrench95.ch “thefrench95,” or “the french 95” or variations or misspellings thereof in their domain names, blog, social media accounts, YouTube channel or any URL associated with the affiliate account.
- are not aligned with our business standards or that are inappropriate for the product we sell.
3. Affiliate Account and Advertising
Affiliate must create log-in and password in order to have access to the Program. From this account the Affiliate is able to track and view sales and commission amount(s).
Affiliates are permitted to use links, discount codes provided by Soho. You may not use your own link to make purchases.
Affiliate will forfeit any commission arising from improper promotion, untrue or inflammatory claims of our products.
4. Commissions and payouts
As an approved Affiliate you will earn 15% of the total amount of each new www.thefrench95.ch orders (excluding shipping costs) made by customers through your referral link and/ or personal discount code. The commission is based on product that is sold.
Standard cookie duration is 30 days. Therefore, the customers have 30 days from the moment they clicked on your affiliate link to place their order on www.thefrench95.ch. If they purchase after the cookie has expired, commissions will unfortunately not be registered (unless they use your affiliate link again).
The French 95 has a 14-day return policy, therefore we only pay commissions that are older than 14 days and are not subject to any refunds.
Payments will be made in CHF into your bank account monthly, between the 15th day of the month and the last day of the month. No minimum amount is required for commission payouts.
All commissions are subject to approval in order to be subsequently paid. Each commission’s status will be available in your affiliate program dashboard as “Pending”, “Unpaid”, “Rejected” or “Paid”.
5. Promotion permissions & restrictions
The following promotional methods are permitted:
- Giving your affiliate link and/ or personal discount code directly to your friends or potential customers
- Writing on your blog or website about The French 95 and linking to our website with your affiliate link and/ or sharing your personal discount code;
- Using your social media accounts to share your affiliate link and/ or personal discount code with your audience
- Promoting your affiliate link in emails, so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website and they have the option to remove themselves from future mailings;
- Podcast mentions of your affiliate link and/ or personal discount code.
If you are unsure whether a particular promotional method is accepted, please contact us in advance for confirmation.
6. Account termination
Violation of these terms and conditions may result in suspension of your rights to be an Affiliate and result in lost commissions and/or removal from the Program.
The term of the agreement starts upon The French 95’s acceptance of Affiliate’s application and can be terminated by either party. Affiliation can be ended with or without cause at any time, by giving the other party notice of termination in the form of an email.
Additionally, we reserve the right to terminate your account at any moment and without any previous notice, shall we consider that you breached any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Any pending or unpaid commissions that are subject to your violation of our Terms and Conditions will be withheld.
Upon the termination of the agreement, Affiliate will remove all links to Soho’s website as well as personal discount codes provided under the Program.
By registering and being approved as an affiliate to the The French 95 Affiliate Program you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions herein.
You agree that the affiliate relationship does not represent an employment relationship between you and The French 95.
You agree that this is not a legally binding relationship and as a result you may not take legal action against The French 95.
Last but not least, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change and you will be notified in advance about such changes.
You have the right to opt-out of our affiliate program at any time, by notifying us via email.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions herein, please contact us.